- About us
- Mission Statement
- Radio Live Interviews
- Links to Articles
Areas of Expertise
- Nursing and Healthcare
- Educational Instruction
- Leadership Training and Development
- Curriculum Development
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Motivational Speaker for Women
- Improve retention of nurses and ancillary staff.
- Skill development in working with patients that exhibit difficult behaviors.
- Increase in staff morale.
- Improvement in supervisory leadership skills
- Effective and successful implementation of the Nurse Directed Care model.
Consultant Services Provided
Support hospitals and healthcare facilities to achieve its goal of improving nurse retention by offering various areas of staff training based on need.
Teamwork utilizing the Nurse Direct Care model that which allows for a decrease in gaps of patient care.
- Patient Centered Care
- Creates Consistency for our Patients and Assures Continuity of Care
- Promotes Recovery and Discharge
- Is a Tool that Bridges the Gap between the Written Treatment Plan and the Implementation of the Treatment Plan
Leadership training is also available for Health Care, Social Service Agencies, Churches, and Community Based Agencies.